1. Download the updated files from Codecanyon and unzip them on your local machine.
2. Download the existing folders (running project) from your hosting.
3. Delete the existing local files that correspond to above changed folders and files. (expect database/migrations/*)
4. Copy the new files from the updated version to your local machine in the corresponding locations where files were deleted in step 3.
5. Remove package-lock.json at your local machine folder.
6. Run the command npm install.
7. Build the updated version using this commands such as npm run build (make sure whether .env file existed in your local before build)
8. Then, delete package-lock.json from your hosting.
9. Delete the changes folders and files from your hosting (expect database/migrations/*)
10. Upload package-lock.json from your local machine.
11. Upload the changes folders and files from your local machine.
12. Delete public/build folder from your hosting.
13. Upload the public/build folder from your local machine.
14. Run your project in browser. Here, you will see Landing Page first because we added Frontend Enable/Disable Setting. So, you need to migration first to access Frontend.
15. Login to your site and run in browser as projecturl/update.
16. Do database migration by clicking ‘Install Updates’.
17. Do admin panel language strings migration by importing admin_panel_language_v_1_0_1.zip which included from codecanyon updated files and click ‘Next Step’.
18. Do frontend language strings migration by importing frontend_language_v_1_0_1.zip which included from codecanyon updated files and click ‘Next Step’.
19. Do mobile language strings migration by importing mobile_language_v_1_0_1.zip which included from codecanyon updated files and click ‘Next Step’.
20. Import your current project.zip file which is exported from PSX Builder. You must sync for updated fields.
21. Finally, you can exit from update process and you will directly reach to ‘Table’ page of admin panel.
22. Import project.zip again.
That’s it! Following these steps should ensure a successful update process.
Once you update the version, you will see frontend and mobile app color like Red Color. If you want to change it, you can change on the fly in Admin Panel according to below documentations.
Mobile Color Configuration
Frontend Color Configuration
To change banner Image