- Download the updated files from Codecanyon and unzip them on your local machine.
- Download the existing folders (running project) from your hosting.
- Delete the existing local files that correspond to above changed folders and files.
- Copy the new files from the updated version to your local machine in the corresponding locations where files were deleted in step 3.
- Build the updated version using this commands such as npm run build (make sure whether .env file existed in your local machine before build)
- Delete the changes folders and files from your hosting.
- Upload the changes folders and files from your local machine.
- Delete public/build folder from your hosting.
- Upload the public/build folder from your local machine.
- Upload psx-watermark.png at public/storage/PSX_MPC/uploads and public/storage/PSX_MPC/uploads/thumbnail and public/storage/PSX_MPC/uploads/thumbnail2x and public/storage/PSX_MPC/uploads/thumbnail3x manually.
- Upload preview_psx-preview-watermask-background.jpeg at public/storage/PSX_MPC/uploads/thumbnail and public/storage/PSX_MPC/uploads/thumbnail2x and public/storage/PSX_MPC/uploads/thumbnail3x manually.
- Upload psx-preview-watermask-background.jpeg at public/storage/PSX_MPC/uploads/thumbnail and public/storage/PSX_MPC/uploads/thumbnail2x and public/storage/PSX_MPC/uploads/thumbnail3x manually.
- Run your admin panel in browser.
- Login to your admin panel and run in browser as adminpanel/update.
- Do database migration by clicking ‘Install Updates’. (Here, some language strings will be missing because you need to do string migration at next step).
- Do admin panel language strings migration by importing admin_panel_language_v_1_0_2.zip which included from codecanyon updated files and click ‘Next Step’.
- Go to PSX builder and sync your project and export it.
- Back to Admin Panel and import project.zip.
- Finally, you can exit from update process and you will directly reach to ‘Table’ page of admin panel.
- Import project.zip again.
That’s it! Following these steps should ensure a successful update process.